Cold and hot integrated chiller
- Cold and hot integrated chiller, cold and hot constant temperature design.
- The centralized control of industrial PLC unit can accurately control the matching of cooling capacity of the unit and ensure the unit to operate with the best efficiency.
- Internal integrated water shortage, low temperature, high and low pressure, antifreeze, phase sequence, lack of phase, reverse phase, overload, overheating, oil pressure difference and other safety protection
|Model||Nominal Refrigerating Capacity||Power||Chilled water flow||Tank volume||Inlet and outlet pipe diameter||Pump power||Electrothermal power||Outline size||Weight|
- The refrigerating capacity is based on the inlet temperature of chilled water at 20 ℃ and the outlet temperature at 15 ℃; the inlet temperature of cooling water at 40 ℃ and the outlet temperature at 45 ℃.
- The temperature range of chilled water outlet water is 5 ~ 25 ℃. It is recommended to use it when the ambient temperature is not higher than 35 ℃.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.